Service Contractors Solutions
Companies that compete for Service Contract Act jobs face endless challenges around compliance, healthcare reform, fringe benefits and taxes. From the Service Contract Act to local prevailing wage laws to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the rules and regulations are numerous—and always changing. Non-compliance is always top of mind.
CRS and its partner have been helping service contractors manage their benefits with the right retirement and health plans. Our team of experts can analyze your needs and develop a complete solution that fits the needs of your business and your employees.
Submit leaner bids.
Some contractors choose to pay the fringe benefit portion of the prevailing wage as additional cash wages. But allocating the fringe to bona fide benefit plans results in big savings in payroll taxes and workers compensation insurance. These efficiencies can be the difference between winning and losing government contracts.
We help service contractors:
Service Contract Act FAQ’s (includes information on wage determinations)
- Stay compliant with government regulations such as the Service Contract Act, local wage ordinances, ERISA and the Affordable Care Act
- Pay the fringe as bona fide benefits to cut payroll tax burden
- Maximize owner contributions to retirement accounts
- Offer quality health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Stabilize health benefits between jobs or during work stoppage or layoffs
- Enjoy seamless administration of benefits programs
- Mitigate their fiduciary and cash flow risk